Sunday, April 5, 2009

My perspective on nature

nature girl Pictures, Images and Photos

I believe that my perspective on nature has not changed since starting this class. I do believe that I have defiantly learned some new and fascinating facts. I think about this class quite often. While driving, I sporadically think about topics that we have discussed in this class. This class is defiantly, hands down, the coolest class I have taken at Sierra. As a Criminal justice major, usually I find general ed classes extremely boring, but this class is a lot of fun. I love the fact, that Keely is passionate about what she teaches. I have recommended this class to alot of friends.

1 comment:

  1. I too find myself thinking about topics discussed in this class during random times. I have definitely been going to a lot more local farmers markets, and have been pretty good about avoiding groceries that have been transported from out of state. But I still gotta get my bananas, and those have to be shipped from Central or South America. I guess you could say that this class has increased my awareness of the condition of the Earth. This class has definitely spiked an interest in our local history, and the environmental conditions that are a result of mining and logging. I would recommend this class too!

    ReplyDelete